Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SAN FRAN ACCORDING TO ALEXIS PENNEY #4: SHERRY JEAN COOPER

Photobucket

#4. SHERRY JEAN COOPER. Though actually based in Berkeley, this woman has basically changed my life and definitely made me a better waitress. She's been waiting tables at the restaurant I work at (Mama's Royal Cafe in Oakland) for 30 years, and is one of the most insane people I've ever met. She has a really hilarious Irish accent though she is from Pittsburgh, PA, and totters around the joint making weird noises and telling dirty jokes in really genius outfits (usually with her tits hanging out), is always down to smoke a doob and curates a collection of vintage aprons in the cafe that she rotates by season. She has me in stitches most of the day and is pretty much one of my biggest inspirations here. She works Thursday, Friday, Saturday if you wanna stop by - totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment